Payment MethodsTo All Pest Control Products Dealers,
Other than import fee, our customers can settle other fees to PCPB through any of the following modes:
- Bankers cheque
- Cash deposits
- M-pesa - paybill no:- 522882 see the M-pesa advert   Mpesapaymentprocedure
- RTGS/EFT (All charges to be borne by the person paying).
Pest Control Products Board Account Details:-
You can deposit the cash at any KCB branch across the country. Please make sure that you send us the original deposit slip together with a remittance advice(Cover Letter)* immediately. A payment receipt will be sent to you once we receive your deposit slip.
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank Account Name: Pest Control Products Board Branch SARIT Account Number: 1106876067; Account Ref No: 016-200-770-359 Sort Code: 01141 Swift Code: KCBLKENX
*Remittance Advice (Cover Letter)should have the following details:-
- Business Name (As registered by PCPB):
- Business Category: e.g. retail, wholesale, supermarket, distributor, manufacturer, etc
- Postal Address:
- Postal Code:
- Payment Particulars: e.g. 2019 annual premises license fee
Agrochemical association of Kenya (AAK)Following the emergence of Kenya TradeNet System ( Kenya Electronic Single Window System) all our customers are required to:
Swift Code: BARCKNX Agrochemicals Association of Kenya Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd Westlands Branch Account No: 0731035148 For further clarification, feel free to contact  us.
- depositing AAK levies for Imports to below AAK Bank Account
- and attach banking slip in Kenya TradeNet Sytem when applying for Import permits for PCPB;